6230 Anytime you need friend (Beu Sisters)

#
__*6230 Anytime you need friend (Beu Sisters) 6230 .
. _01 When you're sad When you're feeling low When you're hurt And don't know where to go Think of me, there I'll be Any time you need a friend _02 When you're down And your luck runs out Or if you're in trouble or in doubt It's okay, turn my way Any time you need a friend
_03 When you're scared I will stay with you When you feel you're falling I'll lift you When you're heart breaks I'll ease your aches Whatever it takes, I'm in Any time you need a friend _04 All our lives Anywhere we are Just reach out I'll never be too far Come what may There I'll stay Any time you need a friend _05 When you need a friend Come what may There I'll stay Now until the very end Any time, any time you need a friend Whatever it takes Any time, anywhere Any time you need a friend