5250 I did it again (Britney Spears)

#
__*5250 I did it again (Britney Spears) 5250 .
. _01 I think I did it again I made you believe we're more than just friends Oh baby It might seem like a crush But it doesnt mean that I'm serious Cause to lose all my senses That is just so typically me Oh baby baby _02 Oops I did it again I played with your heart, got lost in the game Oh baby baby Oops you think I'm in love That I'm sent from above I'm not that innocent _03 You see my problem is this I'm dreaming away Wishing that heroes, they truly exist I cry, watching the days Cant you see I'm a fool in so many ways But to lose all my senses That is just so typically me Oh baby oh _04 All aboard Britney, before you go, there's something I want you to have Oh it's beautiful, but wait a minute, isnt this? Yeah yes it is But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end Well baby, I went down and got it for you Aww you shouldnt have