4980 Daylight (David Kushner)

#
__*4980 Daylight (David Kushner) 4980 .
. _01 Telling myself I won't go there Oh, but I know that I won't care Tryna wash away all the blood I've spilt This lust is a burden that we both share Two sinners can't atone from a lone prayer Souls tied, intertwined by pride and guilt _02 (Ooh) There's darkness in the distance From the way that I've been livin' (Ooh) But I know I can't resist it _03 Oh, I love it and I hate it at the same time You and I drink the poison from the same vine Oh, I love it and I hate it at the same time Hidin' all of our sins from the daylight From the daylight, runnin' from the daylight From the daylight, runnin' from the daylight Oh, I love it and I hate it at the same time
_04 Tellin' myself it's the last time Can you spare any mercy that you might find If I'm down on my knees again? Deep down, way down, Lord, I try Try to follow your light, but it's nighttime Please don't leave me in the end