6410 The Sign (Ace.of.Base)

#
__*6410 The Sign (Ace.of.Base) 6410 .
. _01 I got a new life You would hardly recognize me I'm so glad How could a person like me care for you? Why why do I bother When you're not the one for me Is enough enough? _02 I saw the sign And it opened up my eyes I saw the sign Life is demanding without understanding I saw the sign And it opened up my eyes I saw the sign No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong But where do you belong _03 Under the pale moon For so many years I've wondered who you are How could a person like you bring me joy? Under the pale moon Where I see a lot of stars Is enough enough? _04 I saw the sign And it opened up my mind And I am happy now living without you I've left you I saw the sign And it opened up my eyes I saw the sign No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong _05 I saw the sign And it opened up my eyes I saw the sign