4140 Start of Something New

#
__*4140 Start of Something New 4140 .
. Start of Something New (High School Musical).
_01 Living in my own world, didnt understand That anything can happen, when you take a chance I never believed in what I couldnt see I never opened my heart to all the possibilities, ooh _02 I know that something has changed Never felt this way And right here, tonight _03 This could be the start of something new It feels so right to be here with you, oh And now, looking in your eyes I feel in my heart the start of something new Oh, yeah
_04 Now who'd have ever thought that, mmm We'd both be here tonight? Oh Yeah, and the world looks so much brighter Oh, with you by my side _05 I know that something has changed Never felt this way I know it for real _06 This could be the start of something new It feels so right to be here with you, oh And now, looking in your eyes I feel in my heart the start of something new
_07 I never knew that it could happen, 'till it happened to me Oh, yeah I didn't know it before, but now it's easy to see, oh _08 It's the start of something new It feels so right to be here with you, oh And now, looking in your eyes I feel in my heart _09 That it's the start of something new It feels so right to be here with you, oh And now, looking in your eyes I feel in my heart The start of something new The start of something new