6540 Last Night (Morgan Wallen)

#
__*6540 Last Night (Morgan Wallen) 6540 .
. _01 Last night we let the liquor talk I can't remember everything we said but we said it all You told me that you wish I was somebody you never met But baby, baby, somethin's telling me this ain't over yet No way it was our last night _02 I kiss your lips Make you grip the sheets with your fingertips Last bottle of Jack we split a fifth Just talk about life going sip for sip Yeah, you, you know you love to fight And I say shit I don't mean But I'm still gon' wake up wanting you and me _03 I know that last night we let the liquor talk I can't remember everything we said but we said it all You told me that you wish I was somebody you never met But baby, baby somethin's telling me this ain't over yet No way it was our last night _04 No way it was the last night that we break up I see your tail lights in the dust You call your momma, I call your bluff In the middle of the night, pull it right back up Yeah, my, my friends say let her go Your friends say what the hell I wouldn't trade your kind of love for nothing else _05 No way it was our last night, we said we'd had enough I can't remember everything we said but we said too much I know you packed your shit and slammed the door right before you left But baby, baby, somethin's telling me this ain't over yet No way it was our last night _06 I know you said this time you really weren't coming back again But baby, baby, somethin's telling me this ain't over yet No way it was our last night