1105 Dont speak (No Doubt)

#
__*321-1105 Dont speak (No Doubt) 1105 .
01 . _01 You and me We used to be together Every day together, always I really feel That I'm losing my best friend I can't believe this could be the end _02 It looks as though You're letting go And if it's real, well, I don't want to know _03 Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me 'cause it hurts Don't speak I know what you're thinkin' I don't need your reasons Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
_04 Our memories They can be inviting But some are altogether mighty frightening _05 As we die Both you and I With my head in my hands, I sit and cry _06 It's all ending I gotta stop pretending Who we are _07 You and me I can see us dying Are we? _08 I know what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't speak, don't speak Don't speak, no I know what you're thinkin' And I don't need your reasons I know you're good I know you're good I know you're real good, oh _09 La-la-la-la-la Don't, don't, ooh, ooh Hush, hush, darlin' Hush, hush, don't tell me 'cause it hurts