3960 Before you go (Lewis Capaldi)

#
__*3960 Before you go (Lewis Capaldi) 3960 .
. _01 I fell by the wayside like everyone else I hate you I hate you I hate you but I was just kidding myself Our every moment I start to replace Cause now that they're gone all I hear are the words that I needed to say _02 When you hurt under the surface Like troubled water running cold Well time can heal but this wont _03 So before you go Was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better? If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather So before you go Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting? It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless So before you go _04 Was never the right time whenever you called Went little by little by little until there was nothing at all Our every moment I start to replay But all I can think about is seeing that look on your face _05 Would we be better off by now If I'd have let my walls come down? Maybe I guess we'll never know You know you know Before you go