4160 Señorita (Shawn Camila)

#
__*4160 Señorita (Shawn Camila) 4160 .
. Miss Señorita (Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello) _01 I love it when you call me Señorita I wish I could pretend I didnt need ya But every touch is ooh-la-la-la It's true la-la-la Ooh, I should be running Ooh, you keep me coming For ya _02 Land in Miami The air was hot from summer rain Sweat dripping off me Before I even knew her name la-la-la It felt like ooh-la-la-la Yeah, no Sapphire moonlight We danced for hours in the sand Tequila Sunrise Her body fit right in my hands, la-la-la It felt like ooh-la-la-la Yeah _03 I love it when you call me Señorita I wish I could pretend I didnt need ya But every touch is ooh-la-la-la It's true la-la-la Ooh, I should be running Ooh, you know I love it when you call me Señorita I wish it wasnt so damn hard to leave ya But every touch is ooh-la-la-la It's true la-la-la Ooh, I should be running Ooh, you keep me coming For ya _04 Locked in the hotel There's just some things that never change You say ( We're just friends. ) But friends dont know the way you taste-la-la-la Cause you know it's been a long time coming Dont you let me fall, oh Ooh, when your lips undress me Hooked on your tongue Ooh, love, your kiss is deadly Dont stop _05 I love it when you call me Señorita I wish I could pretend I didnt need ya But every touch is ooh-la-la-la It's true la-la-la Ooh, I should be running Ooh, you know I love it when you call me Señorita I wish it wasnt so damn hard to leave ya But every touch is ooh-la-la-la It's true la-la-la Ooh, I should be running Ooh, you keep me coming For ya _06 All along I'll be coming for ya And I hope it meant something to ya Call my name, I'll be coming for ya Coming for ya For ya, Ooh, I should be running, you keep me coming For ya