5890 Blinding Lights (The Weeknd)

#
__*5890 Blinding Lights (The Weeknd) 5890 .
♧1 ♧2 . _01 I've been tryna call I've been on my own for long enough Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe I'm going through withdrawals You don't even have to do too much You can turn me on with just a touch, baby _02 I look around and Sin City's cold and empty (Oh) No one's around to judge me (Oh) I can't see clearly when you're gone
_03 I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust Hey, hey, hey _04 I'm running out of time 'Cause I can see the sun light up the sky So I hit the road in overdrive, baby, oh _05 The city's cold and empty (Oh) No one's around to judge me (Oh) I can't see clearly when you're gone _06 I'm just calling back to let you know (Back to let you know) I could never say it on the phone (Say it on the phone) Will never let you go this time (Ooh)