5991 Dreams (Cranberries)

#
__*5991 Dreams (Cranberries) 5991 .
_#1 Dreams (Cranberries) 01. _01 Oh, my life is changing everyday In every possible way. And oh, my dreams It's never quite as it seems Never quite as it seems. I know I felt like this before But now I'm feeling it even more Because it came from you. Then I open up and see The person falling here is me A different way to be. Aaah, la-a-la-aaah La la laaaa La-a-la-aah La-ah ah aaah. I want more Impossible to ignore Impossible to ignore. And they'll come true Impossible not to do Impossible not to do. And now I tell you openly You have my heart so don't hurt me You're what I couldn't find. A totally amazing mind So understanding and so kind You're everything to me. _02 Oh, my life is changing everyday In every possible way. And oh, my dreams It's never quite as it seems Cause you're a dream to me Dream to me.
_#2 Dream Lover 몽중인夢中人 (Faye Wong 왕페이王菲) 01